Tuesday, March 18, 2008

For the Blogs!!!!! I've decided to join finally!


Hello! I'm Elena aka Rockin E Photography, based in North Idaho. Rockin E has captured local musicians, Fair and 4-H activities, nature scenes, portraits, parties, wildlife, and macro photography. Rockin E has made is subtle start in the fall of 2006 and has been expanding portfolio since! After starting up my photog stuff on myspace, I have decided to broaden my virtual horizons by joining blogger! I hope to reach out to others interested in photography, or even those that are looking for someone to do photography for them! I'll post another blog after I click around on this site to figure it out. To see more of my photos, please do take look at my page on myspace... http://www.myspace.com/rockinephotography , there you will be able to link to my Flickr.com page.

No comments: